- Product nr.: WK4-90-9-80
The compact water temperature control systems for applications and requirements in the medium performance range and temperatures up to 160 °C are used particularly frequently in plastic injection moulding, but also in other processes. They are suitable for temperature control of high-quality applications and allow process parameters to be documented.
The WK4 series are equipped for operation far above the atmospheric boiling point with temperatures up to 160 °C. They meet the highest safety requirements. The systems are extremely compact and consist exclusively of high-quality components.
- High energy efficiency and low heat losses through complete insulation of heat-bearing components and optional speed-controlled pumps
- High reliability and availability due to ingenious and robust design using corrosion-free material.
- IP54 (hydraulic section as well as cabinet) design.
- Heaters controlled by solid state relais.
- From 160 °C a robust magnetically coupled pump is available
- German-engineered and manufactured
- State-of-the-art 3,5" touch controller SBC–T with broad range of optional machine-interfaces.
- Compact unit offering highest cooling power capability in their class. Robust stainless-steel pressure-vessel-design construction helps reduce corrosion issues caused by regular efills
- Available with many features and options. Modularized archicecture allows upgrades