The SFC water manifold is fully integrated into the control system of the temperature control units. The SFC is available either as an add-on or stand-alone version and with 16 (2x8), 8, 6 or 4 water circuits. Each circuit is monitored and optionally controlled. Robust and high-quality components with precise temperature and flow measurement guarantee high process stability in water distribution and control and enable improved part quality with the lowest possible scrap.
In the add-on version, the Smart Flow Control water distributor is mounted directly on the temperature control unit. The SSC unit controller controls the unit and water distributor.
- Temperature sensor in the inflow
- Pressure sensor in inflow and outflow
- Meco connections in the circuits and in inflow and outflow
- max. media temperature up to +160°C
- Main connections designed as sealing cone screw connection (DIN 3863), G1/2" for SFC 4 - G1" for SFC6 and SFC 8 Distribution circuit connections designed as sealing cone screw connection (DIN 3863), G3/8".
- manually adjustable line regulating valve in the return of each distribution circuit
- electric control valve in the return of each distribution circuit
- Various interfaces
BEST PRICE/PERFORMANCE RATIO
cost-efficient due to control via single temperature control system
highly integrated hydraulic blocks
over 2,000 different configurations possible
Alternatively mounted on the temperature control unit; separate, but controlled via the temperature control system or as a separate manifold with its own control system
BEST POSSIBLE ENERGY EFFICIENCY
With motorized control, SFC and speed control of the pump are set to an optimum of energy consumption; also with separate mounting.
With manual metering valves, optimum energy consumption can also be achieved. The manual metering valves can be adjusted much more precisely than the usual shut-off valves.
Robust brass blocks; sensors and actuators from proven, well-known European manufacturers
Solid construction over sheet steel housing
Electrical system and cable routing concealed and splash-proofed
First smart water manifold on the market through connection to Single Smartline
OPC UA capable
Water manifold stores its parameterization; i.e. when a controlling temperature control system is changed, the system continues to run seamlessly without new parameterization
Temperature control system and water distributor from one source
Compact design for add-on solution
No separate power supply or interface connection required