The SFC water manifold is fully integrated into the control system of the temperature control units. The SFC is available either as an add-on or stand-alone version and with 16 (2x8), 8, 6 or 4 water circuits. Each circuit is monitored and optionally controlled. Robust and high-quality components with precise temperature and flow measurement guarantee high process stability in water distribution and control and enable improved part quality with the lowest possible scrap.
Flexible and can be used anywhere. The stand-alone variant is a self-sufficient unit with water distributor and control box. The variant can be attached to any machine.
- Temperature sensor in the inflow
- Pressure sensor in inflow and outflow
- Meco connections in the circuits and in inflow and outflow
- max. media temperature up to +160°C
- Main connections designed as sealing cone screw connection (DIN 3863), G1/2" for SFC 4 - G1" for SFC6 and SFC 8 Distribution circuit connections designed as sealing cone screw connection (DIN 3863), G3/8".
- manually adjustable line regulating valve in the return of each distribution circuit
- electric control valve in the return of each distribution circuit
- Various interfaces
BEST PRICE/PERFORMANCE RATIO
- Cost-efficient due to control via single temperature control system
- Highly integrated hydraulic blocks
- Modular design
- Over 2,000 different configurations possible
- Alternatively mounted on the temperature control unit; separate, but controlled via the temperature control system or as a separate manifold with its own control system
BEST POSSIBLE ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- With motorized control, SFC and speed control of the pump are set to an optimum of energy consumption; also with separate mounting.
- With manual metering valves, optimum energy consumption can also be achieved. The manual metering valves can be adjusted much more precisely than the usual shut-off valves.
- Robust brass blocks; sensors and actuators from proven, well-known European manufacturers
- Solid construction over sheet steel housing
- Electrical system and cable routing concealed and splash-proofed
- First smart water manifold on the market through connection to Single Smartline
- OPC UA capable
- Water manifold stores its parameterization; i.e. when a controlling temperature control system is changed, the system continues to run seamlessly without new parameterization
- Temperature control system and water distributor from one source
- Compact design for add-on solution
- No separate power supply or interface connection required